This is the sangria recipe that your neighbors will BEG for! It’s still incredibly hot in Texas, but that’s not stopping us from celebrating this Labor Day. I’m serving my large batch sangria, which always disappears in record time!
Everyone is always so shocked to find out how easy it is to prepare! The key is ratios and Master of Mixes sangria mixer is my secret to getting that right every time!
You want a 2:1 of dry red wine to mixer! I love this mixer so much because it’s the perfect combo of fruit juices needed and I don’t have to scale a ton of measurements!
Want it quickly? You can order my favorite mixer right here!
Looking for other cocktail recipes? Try these!
This recipe makes about 10-12 servings
- 2 bottles of dry red wine (I used Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 1 bottle of Master of Mixes Red Sangria mixer
- 2 cups of brandy
- 2 cups of lemonade
- 2 cups of sparkling water
- 2 oranges
- 2 apples
- 2 peaches
- 2 lemons
- 2 limes
- 1. In a large container, combine wine, mixer, brandy, lemonade, and fruit
- 2. Refrigerate two hours before serving
- 3. Before serving, add the sparkling water for some added fizz
- 4. Rim glasses with lime juice and sugar
- 5. Serve over ice and enjoy!
You can check out even more of my favorite cocktail recipes on Instagram @bookcasebeauy!
Don’t forget to save this recipe! Comment and let me know what you think!